Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Last night in the cafeteria...

Just a quick cute story today as I'm taking a break from cleaning...

The guy who serves the food in our cafeteria at work has become a pretty good friend over the past three years, and he and I have developed our private jokes that make other people in line look confused. It's great fun.

Well, last night, after I'd ordered the food I wanted, he asked me, "Would you like a dinner roll with that, Young Lady?"

And without even thinking (except about the dinner roll), I said, "Yes, Sir."

I think I must have gotten kind of an "oh shit" look on my face, because he smiled and winked at me and looked at the person behind me in line and said, "Did you hear that? 'Yes, Sir.' What manners this girl has!"

It's funny how perfectly natural it is for me to answer with a "Sir" when a man calls me Young Lady, even out of the context of a spanking relationship.

Anyway.... I'm dying for a spanking here, people... and nothing's panning out so far for my couple of days off that I have. This is when it's real easy for the brat in me to get into trouble. But what does it matter? Who's gonna spank me anyway?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very cute story...
from a very naughty girl...
who'll be getting exactly what she's asking for...
sooner than she thinks.

The Spanklover

Hermione said...

Jess, I would have said the same thing!

Hugs,
Hermione